Technical Project Manager – CREADIS Inc. in Boston, MA
– for their office in Boston, MA
The role of the Technical Project Manager will be to fulfill the growth strategy in the North American market, primarily – but not limited to – the Wind Energy Industry. CREADIS offers highly specialized engineering consulting, helping clients design, build and improve complex systems and projects. With extensive experience within renewable energy, consumer products, defense and more, CREADIS provides expertise in meeting the challenges that their clients face.
The Technical Project Manager will have strong project management skills and experience combined with an entrepreneurial spirit and strategic outlook. You will be a key player in ensuring the success of the projects by working closely together with the technical team, sales team, decision makers and clients. You will be responsible for project execution with a strong focus on the commercial aspects, budget controlling and business development.
- Ensure project delivery on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Manage customer expectations and satisfaction
- Develop project plans by involving stakeholders
- Ensure technical feasibility
- Manage changes in project scope, timeline and costs
- Assess risks and opportunities and their impact
- Identify opportunities for continued growth
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Project Management certification preferred, but not required
- 6+ years of technical and commercial project management experience
- Experience working in virtual, cross-cultural teams
- Self-driven, at the same time an excellent team player
- Ability and willingness to contribute to an engaging and ambitious work culture
By joining CREADIS, you will be a part of a highly experienced and ambitious provider of engineering solutions and services. CREADIS is present in the United Kingdom, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Spain, Ukraine and the USA and employs more than 500 highly qualified engineers and consultants.
Compensation: CREADIS offers a competitive salary and benefits package
Start date: As soon as possible
Travel activity: 10%
How to Apply: Send your application and resume as soon as possible to email@example.com
SlaterConsult LLC is CREADIS’ recruiting partner for this position.
For questions about this position, please call Torben Scheller, President and CEO, +1 (312) 618-2126.