Senior Project Manager for large Projects Worldwide – SPX Flow, Denmark
SPX Flow Technology Denmark A/S is looking for an ambitious Senior Project Manager
– for their Project Management department in Soeborg, Denmark.
SPX Flow Technology provides custom-engineered solutions for complex flow processes within the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. SPX Flow Technology has a second to none reputation in the market and expects growth over the next years.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the success of large projects by working closely together with technical teams, sales teams, decision makers and clients. You will be responsible for project execution including project and resource planning and commercial aspects such as budgeting and project controlling activities in close collaboration with the project controller. Projects are primarily located outside of Denmark.
The position requires a high degree of self-management ability as well as the ability to engage and motivate project teams to reach agreed goals. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring project delivery on-time, within scope and within budget
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders throughout the project life-cycle
- Developing project plans by involving relevant stakeholders
- Securing technical feasibility in collaboration with Engineering and Supply Chain
- Collaborating and interacting with the Commissioning team
- Ensuring implementation and hand-over to client
You have extensive experience in managing projects of high complexity. You communicate easily with all levels of the organization and feel at ease with addressing strategic as well as operational topics.
By joining SPX Flow Technology Denmark, you will be part of an ambitious team working to meet the needs of a growing, global community in a responsible manner.
Required knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of project management experience from the food and beverage industries or from system integration projects
- Excellent communication skills with a self-starter attitude
- Experience from an international work environment
Compensation: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Start date: January 1st, 2019
Location: Soeborg, Denmark
Experience: 10+ years
Travel activity: 30
How to apply
For questions about this position, please call Christian Homilius, Head of Project Management at +45 5234 3036 or Maiken Johannsen, Recruiting Partner at +45 2076 0203.
Please send your application and CV/Resume to Maiken Johannsen firstname.lastname@example.org.
SlaterConsult is SPX Flow Technology Denmark’s recruiting partner for the position.