Proposal Analyst for UHT projects worldwide
SPX Flow Technology Denmark A/S is looking for an ambitious Proposal Analyst
for their Project Delivery function in Silkeborg, Denmark.
SPX Flow Technology provides custom-engineered solutions for complex flow processes within the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. SPX Flow Technology has a second to none reputation in the market and expects growth over the next years.
As Proposal Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring the calculation of proposals and coordination of the proposal process for UHT solutions by working closely together with sales teams, technical teams, decision makers and customers. You will be responsible for planning and consolidating technical and commercial aspects of the proposals and presenting your work in TCRs (Technical Cost Reviews). Projects are primarily located outside of Denmark.
The position requires a high degree of self-management as well as the ability to work cross-functionally with a positive attitude, keeping your eye on the ball and balancing detail and overall perspective professionally. Key responsibilities include:
- Interpreting technical specifications and customer requirements
- Converting specifications and requirements into feasible solutions
- Developing the technical part for the final quotation document and the associated engineering
- Optimizing technical design and costing in collaboration with Sales, Process Technology and
Project Delivery teams
- Reviewing risks associated with the project
- Performing relevant proposal documentation
You have experience from a similar role within the food industry. You communicate easily with all levels of the organization as well as with your customers, and you feel at ease with performing technical as well as commercial tasks. You have strong interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills.
By joining SPX Flow Technology Denmark, you will be part of an ambitious team working to meet the needs of a growing, global community in a responsible manner.
Required knowledge and experience
- Technical specialist with practical experience.
- Knowledge of food/beverage regulations and hygiene requirements.
- Commercial skills including cost calculations.
- Contracts and claims management.
- User experience in Auto CAD and P&ID.
- 2+ years of proposal management experience from the food industry.
- Excellent communication skills with a self-starter attitude.
Compensation: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Start date: March 1st, 2019
Location: Silkeborg, Denmark
Experience: 2+ years
Travel activity: 10 days per year
How to apply
For questions about this position, please call Ole Ryom, Head of Engineering, Project Delivery at +45 2178 9185 or Maiken Johannsen, Recruiting Partner at +45 2076 0203.
Please send your application and CV/Resume to Maiken Johannsen email@example.com.
SlaterConsult is SPX Flow Technology Denmark’s recruiting partner for the position.