Project Manager – FairWind Inc.
FairWind Inc. is looking for an ambitious Project Manager
– to lead wind farm projects across the United States and Canada.
The wind energy market is expected to grow substantially over the next years, and FairWind strives to be the OEMs’ preferred ISP (Independent Service Provider).
If you have the right ambition, skill set and personality, this job offers you a wide range of responsibilities and influence on important project decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide overall leadership to drive timely and profitable execution of all site activities.
- Simultaneously manage multiple sites at different locations.
- Coach, supervise and coordinate on-site management teams.
- Serve as customer management focal point in regards to project execution.
- Liaise with subcontractors and vendors to ensure smooth and coordinated execution.
- Meet FairWind’s zero-harm objective by ensuring strict compliance with QHSE policies.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to customers and back office.
- Assist in preparing project budgets and subsequently monitor and control project budget.
- Set the standard for teamwork by example.
By joining FairWind Inc., you will be part of a highly experienced service provider in the wind energy industry. FairWind is a company experiencing substantial growth and currently has 900+ technicians deployed globally. Currently approximately 100 technicians are employed in North America, and you will play a significant role in ensuring continued growth. Read more about FairWind.
You know what it takes to manage a site in the most efficient way. With a structured work approach, team building skills, and a solid feel for meeting KPI’s you lead by example. You have a proactive solutions-oriented approach to challenges, in an ever-changing work environment.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- A wind technician background and experience as a Site Manager/Site Lead.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability and willingness to climb towers up to 350 feet.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a criminal background and drug test.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
No later than November 15th, 2017
Location: Miami, Florida or Abilene, Texas
Assignment Category: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-level
Travel activity: 80%
How to Apply
Please submit your application as soon as possible and no later than September 8th. You are also welcome to send a short video presentation of yourself instead of an application.
SlaterConsult LLC is FairWind´s recruiting partner for this position.
For questions about this position, please call Uffe S. Kristiansen, President,
+1 (713) 703-7362.
FairWind Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, disability, veteran, status, sex, national origin, or any other legally protected status. FairWind, Inc. is a drug-free workplace