Process Engineer experienced in drying technology
SPX Flow is looking for a Process Engineer with a self-starter attitude,
for their Project Delivery Team in Soeborg, Denmark.
SPX Flow is a global provider of custom-engineered solutions for diverse flow processes within the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. SPX Flow has a second to none reputation in the market and expects growth over the next years. In Soeborg you will join 160 dedicated, highly skilled and internationally oriented people from all over the world.
Within the wide range of process solutions in SPX Flow, you will be dealing with spray drying projects mainly in the food industry. You will be providing solutions for plants worldwide, working together with dedicated specialists.
The position offers and expects a high degree of self-management with responsibility for your own part of the projects.
You will be involved in a wide range of projects from kick-off to hand-over to the customer. You will be responsible for design and construction in close collaboration with the Project Manager, the Lead Engineer and the customer. A strong team of specialists will be available for discussions about technical details and solutions.
Key elements of the position:
- Carry out design and construction of process solutions within spray drying.
- Provide technical specifications and documentation for the solutions.
- Participate in project meetings with customers.
- Run Factory Acceptance Tests on-site together with the automation team.
You have an eye for planning and for prioritizing your tasks delivering high quality solutions on time. You are a quick learner and a curious contributor to technical discussions. You actively use your network when searching information to build the best possible solutionse your network when searching information to build the best possible solutions.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Chemical Engineer (or similar)
- Experience with design of sheet metal constructions for industrial plants within the food, pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry
- Familiar with P&ID design and knowledge of 3D design in Inventor (or similar)
- Experience with thermodynamic calculations is a must, experience with design principles for spray drying is an asset
- Experience from an international project organization is a plus
Compensation: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Start date: As soon as possible.
Location: Soeborg, Denmark
Assignment Category: Full-time
Experience level: 2+ years
Travel activity: 30-40 days
How to Apply
For questions about this position, please call Anders Christiansen, Team Manager, Drying, +45 24 85 99 79 or Lotte Christensen, Recruiting Partner, +45 27 24 75 29.
Please send your application and CV/resume as soon as possible to Lotte Christensen firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to send a short video presentation of yourself instead of a cover letter.
SlaterConsult is SPX Flow’s recruiting partner for this position.
About SPX Flow
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX FLOW is a global multi-industry manufacturing leader with approximately $2.5 billion in annual revenue, operations in more than 35 countries and over 8,000 employees. The company’s highly-specialized, engineered products and innovative technologies are helping to meet rising global demand for electricity and processed foods and beverages, particularly in emerging markets.