Process Engineer – Evaporator Solutions
– for their innovative evaporator solutions in Soeborg, Denmark.
SPX Flow provides custom-engineered solutions for diverse flow processes within the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. SPX Flow has a second to none reputation in the market and expects growth over the next years.
Within the wide range of process solutions in SPX Flow, you will be dealing with evaporators. As part of the Evaporation team you will be providing solutions for single plants worldwide, working together with dedicated specialists.
The position offers a high degree of self-management with responsibility for your own projects.
You will be involved in projects for single plants and be responsible for design and construction in close collaboration with the project manager. Even though you are responsible for your own projects, you will have a strong team of specialists to discuss technical solutions with.
Key elements of the position:
- Design and construction of evaporator solutions for single plants
- Provide technical specifications and documentation for the solutions
- Participate in project meetings with customers
- Run Factory Acceptance Tests together with the automation team
- Participate in Commissioning of Plants
By joining SPX Flow Technology Denmark, you will be part of an ambitious team working to meet the needs of a growing global community in a responsible manner.
You have an eye for planning and for prioritizing your tasks delivering high quality solutions on-time. You are a quick learner and a curious contributor to technical discussions.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Chemical Engineer (or similar)
- Experience with design of sheet metal constructions for industrial plants within the food, pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry
- Familiar with P&ID design and knowledge of 3D design in Inventor (or similar)
- Experience with thermodynamic calculations is a must, experience with design principles for evaporators is an asset
- Experience from an international work environment
Compensation: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Start date: As soon as possible.
Location: Soeborg, Denmark
Assignment Category: Full-time
Experience level: 2+ years
Travel activity: 30-40 days
How to Apply
For questions about this position, please call Claus Christiansen, Head of Engineering, +45 20 25 58 65 or Lotte Christensen, Recruiting Partner, +45 27 24 75 29.
Send your application and CV/resume as soon as possible to Lotte Christensen firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to send a short video presentation of yourself instead of a cover letter.
SlaterConsult is SPX Flow’s recruiting partner for this position.