Process Engineer – Drying
SPX Flow is looking for a Process Engineer with a self-starter attitude
– for their innovative drying solutions in Soeborg, Denmark.
SPX Flow provides custom-engineered solutions for diverse flow processes within the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. SPX Flow has a second to none reputation in the market and expects growth over the next years.
Within the wide range of process solutions in SPX Flow, you will be dealing with spray drying projects. As part of the Drying team you will provide solutions for plants worldwide, working together with dedicated specialists.
The position offers a high degree of self-management with responsibility for your own part of the projects.
Check out how we work.
You will be involved in a wide range of Projects, and you will be responsible for design and construction in close collaboration with the Project Manager and the Lead Engineer. You will have a strong team of specialists to discuss technical solutions with.
Key elements of the position:
- Design and construction of process solutions within spray drying
- Provide technical specifications and documentation for the solutions
- Participate in project meetings with customers
- Run Factory Acceptance Tests on-site together with the automation team
You have an eye for planning and for prioritizing your tasks delivering high quality solutions on time. You are a quick learner and a curious contributor to technical discussions. You actively use your network when searching information to find the best possible solutions.
By joining SPX Flow Technology Denmark, you will be part of an ambitious team working to meet the needs of a growing global community in a responsible manner.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Chemical Engineer (or similar)
- Experience with design of sheet metal constructions for industrial plants within the food, pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry
- Familiar with P&ID design and knowledge of 3D design in Inventor (or similar)
- Experience with thermodynamic calculations is a must, experience with design principles for spray drying is an asset
- Experience from an international work environment
Compensation: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Soeborg, Denmark
Assignment Category: Full-time
Experience level: 5+ years
Travel activity: 30-40 days
How to Apply
For questions about this position, please call Anders Christiansen, Team Manager, Drying, +45 24 85 99 79 or Lotte Christensen, Recruiting Partner, +45 27 24 75 29.
Send your application and CV/resume as soon as possible to Lotte Christensen email@example.com. You are also welcome to send a short video presentation of yourself instead of a cover letter.
SlaterConsult is SPX Flow’s recruiting partner for this position.