Lead Engineer – Dryers – SPX Flow
SPX Flow is looking for an experienced and dedicated Lead Engineer
– for their highly specialized team for dryers in Soeborg, Denmark.
SPX Flow provides custom-engineered solutions for diverse flow processes within the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. SPX Flow has a second to none reputation in the market and expects growth over the next years.
As the Lead Engineer, you will be working with experts within drying technologies providing solutions for small scale to large industrial plants worldwide.
The position offers a wide range of responsibilities and influence on important project decisions.
You will be responsible for making sound technical decisions and ensuring that the customer requirements are met. You will be working in close collaboration with sales, project management, supply chain, installation & commissioning, and after-market business.
Key elements of the position:
- Advise on engineering activities to Team Manager and Project Managers
- Design technical solutions on quality, budget and on time
- Provide technical support to the sales and aftermarket organizations
- Implement new technical solutions in collaboration with the Global Design Center
By joining SPX Flow Technology Denmark, you will be part of an ambitious team working to meet the needs of a growing global community in a responsible manner.
You have extensive experience with drying technology making you a respected and trustworthy head of your team. With your solid technical overview and always being one step ahead, you are ready to take action and lead the way when changes are required.
You are goal and result oriented with a focus on streamlining guidelines and processes in your team.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineer (or similar)
- Substantial experience with engineering of industrial drying plants within the food, pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry
- Experience from an international work environment
- Familiar with Inventor, AutoCAD, PID and SAP
- Strong focus on continuous improvement
Compensation: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Start date: As soon as possible.
Location: Soeborg, Denmark
Assignment Category: Full-time
Experience level: 5+ years
Travel activity: 30-50 days
How to Apply
For questions about this position, please call Claus Christiansen, Head of Engineering, +45 20 25 58 65 or Lotte Christensen, Recruiting Partner, +45 27 24 75 29.
Send your application and CV/resume, as soon as possible to Lotte Christensen firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to send a short video presentation of yourself instead of an application.
SlaterConsult is SPX Flow recruiting partner for this position.